SAFETY & WELL-BEING PROMISE
Our Safety & Well-Being Promise builds upon The Princess Anne’s already high standards of housekeeping, food & beverage and hygiene where enhanced safety protocols are currently in place.
Masks, Face Coverings & Gloves
· Team members will wear masks and gloves for safety and prevention as well as follow the proper hand washing protocol. Asheville requires guests to wear face coverings (mask, bandana, scarf) when inside of a business or in a public space. If you do not have something, we have non-medical disposable masks available.
· All team members will be screened and have temperatures taken daily with infrared, touchless thermometers.
· Team members will follow and enforce social distancing policies and procedures.
· Hotel guests are required to follow social distancing policies and procedures.
Disinfecting & Sanitation Technology
· Antimicrobial sanitizing & cleaning system will be used in all guest rooms and common areas including elevators, living room and bathrooms.
· All room keys are sanitized.
Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
· Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added around the hotel and the back of house.
· Housekeeping services will not be provided during your stay; additional towels and amenities are available upon request before check-in.
Clean & Clean More
· Additional guest room sanitation and cleaning procedures are also being applied to cleanliness guidelines.
· Increased frequency of cleaning public areas including high traffic and touch areas.
No Contact Check-In
· Check-in packets are being utilized to reduce contact with staff members.
· Please call 828.713.9810 if you need assistance.
Food & Beverage
· Breakfast is back by reservation only in order to honor social distancing rules and regulations.